Monday, February 27, 2012

Bon Voyage!

Holy Macaroni! The time has finally come we are leaving for Mexico!!!
My Mother-In-Law & Father-In-Law had decided in late summer of /11 that they would be taking EVERYONE to Mexico! So my Husband, 4 children, Brother & Sister-In-Law, their 3 kiddies, Mother-In-Law & Father-In-Law will all be boarding a plane heading to Mexico! When they told us this last year, We honestly felt as though We had just won a game show prize! I am excited & nervous at the same time, I mean I have NEVER traveled with SEVEN Children before! But there are SIX Adults so I am optimistic that everything will go smoothly, if Kate plus 8 can do it with her entire dysfunctional entourage then I am confident that we have what it takes to make it there and back in one piece! Our children have been so excited, William in a cute fit of fury tried to take a picture off the wall in his bedroom to pack in his suitcase.
Clearly I won't be blogging for a while, but when I get back I will be posting some pretty incredible pics & I will have plenty to say about our travels.
Bon Voyage Everyone!
Forgive me for all of the !!!'s But can you blame me???!!! We'll see you soon! xo
PS. Thank-you God for generous hearts! May we all come home healthy & well.
PPS. We are SO blessed to have such wonderful In-Law's (they're great with or without the trip of course!) A BIG Thank-you to my In-Law's for such an AMAZING opportunity!!!
Love: Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment