Monday, February 20, 2012

Family Day!

Thank-you Family Day! You were wonderful & we thoroughly enjoyed you!
I am reminded on this Family Day of how thankful I am to have a Mother-in-Law who has been such an inspiration to me, my Husband & our children during a very difficult time in her life. She has relentlessly been battling breast cancer with such grace & positivity, she has shown us that there is NOTHING that we can't do when we have faith in God & for that I am forever grateful. Today God reminds me that we CAN choose our families! God puts people on our path, we decide who stays on our path. We visited with old Friends who we haven't seen in quite some time. It was so nice to catch up & let our kiddies play. I am so thankful for all of the healthy friendships that I have. I am thankful that my children will grow up witnessing healthy relationships, so that they too will surround themselves with people who inspire them to be the best that they can be.  Thank-you Family Day & Thank-you to all of my wonderful friends, you really are like family to me! And last but certainly not least; a very BIG Thank-you to my incredible, ADORABLE children for playing so sweetly together all weekend long & on this very special Family Day.

PS. Thank-you God for family & friends.
Love: Tanya

1 comment:

  1. It is so nice to have rich friendships as a part of our lives, isn't it?
    Love your blog Tanya!
    Thanks for including our family in your special day :)

    ReplyDelete