Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentimes!

We have been working on "Valentimes day" for a couple of weeks now. It began with card making...
Followed by...
Buying cards from the store, my 8 year old Son reminded me ever so politely that he would be handing the cards out to "a lot of boys so maybe they would like boys cards better?"

I have been ranting about not wanting to wear my 8 year old's mittens to work anymore & I quote "I am tired of wearing my 8 year old's mittens to work! I see ladies who have matching scarves & hats & gloves & they look so put together! who wears their 8 year old boy's mittens???"
I no longer wear my 8 year old boys mittens to work! WOW my Husband actually listened & did something about 1 of my many rants! Isn't that just the most romantic thing ever!!! Thank-you Nizzy! xo

All in all it's been a lovefestival here in the Brown home! Everyday is a fantastic day to celebrate L.O.V.E
We just love having a good excuse to eat chocolate & goodies!
Happy "Valentimes" Day!
Love: The Brown Bunch! xo

PS. Dear Friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because GOD IS LOVE.
~1 John 4:7-8~

No comments:

Post a Comment