Friday, April 5, 2013

Life Of PI...

Movie Review!

WOW!!!

A young boy named PI takes us on a magical adventure of courage and hope. Losing everything, PI shows us how triumphant the human spirit is. This movie is breathtaking to watch, the visual graphics and special effects are mesmerizing. From beginning to end I was captivated by the beauty and magnificence of this mystical story. This adventure is sure to be a family favorite, it's definitely on our faves list. I would recommend this for ages 10 & up, as there are some graphic scenes that might frighten younger viewers. Having said that, it's my 4 year old Daughter's favorite movie!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, I was wondering how this movie would be? We will be watching it for Family night this Thursday! Read your review a few days ago and we went to the redbox in my city to get the movie but it was not out yet!

    before you tuck me in!

    ReplyDelete