Monday, June 10, 2013

Motivational Mondays; Day 22, This Train Has Left The Station!


We're in this mode on day 22! Survival mode. My negative inner voices have been raging war within me. Maybe you've done this long enough now? A little food would be good for you! Maybe this isn't good for you? Should you really still be detoxing??? These voices are tricky to handle in some of my "weaker" moments. I'm leaning on God's voice to guide me now, more than ever before. I will NOT listen to the rotten little liar within, who wants me to give up & quit (even though that little liar is pretty darn convincing at times!) I have been reading & watching enough to know that by day 21 we are now in what's called deep tissue detox mode, doesn't that sound like fun? It's not! I had a good 5 days of feeling energized, but all weekend I've been battling a sore throat...You'd think with all of the freaking fruits & veggies my body's been absorbing for the past 22 days, it would take a nuclear missile to bring me down! We're forging ahead because it's the right thing to do! We're saying shooshy to "the little liar" who would like nothing more than to derail us off this health train. Well too bad, this train left the station 22 days ago & isn't due back to the station for another 38 days! Holy Moly, did I just say 38 days?! Chug-a-chug-a-choo-choo!



One of our greatest joys this week is watching our children WANTING to become more healthy, because what we say as parents is finally lining up with what we do!








Happy Juicing Friends! Choo-Choo!













No comments:

Post a Comment